Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Curvy Kate Swimwear Designer Top 30


Hello all!!
I’m here begging for votes; A while back, Curvy Kate posted an app on their page where you could design your own swimwear. Well, the Top 30 have been chosen! The winner with the most votes will receive the entire SS’13 Curvy Kate Swimwear Collection…I have always wanted to wear a bikini and didn’t think it would be possible until I found Curvy Kate. I have yet to try their swimwear, but I only hear good things about it and oh my goodness….check out the  SS’13 collection… 
And….yours truly is in the Top 30! :-)   **Erica from Sophisticated Pair is also in the Top 30
So please, click here: Curvy Kate Swimwear Top 30 and please vote for me, Nicole :-) It’s the purple, pink and blue halter with banded bottoms

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thank you for mentioning me! All of the designs are wonderful, and I wish everyone the best of luck. :)

    ReplyDelete