Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fussy Busty's Thursday Faves & Sales 11/1

....hi November....nice to meet you...



 

 

Boosaurus' post about the perks of buying online 

Brittany over at Thin and Curvy touches on the supposed rules that are in place for busty women

Bras I Hate posted a review of the Flirtelle "Lucy" - a bra I myself have been considering purchasing because it has been dirt cheap on BraStop.com, but hadn't read any reviews yet

--------------------------------------------------

Sales:

Take 30% off at SimplyBe with code 3649 (remember, bra sizes are listed in US sizing)

Free shipping, no minimum at BareNecessities 

12% off $50 with BB12OFF50, or 24% off $100 with BB24OFF100 at Break Out Bras

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! :D

    Did you see that there's a 20% off sale going on at Figleaves, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's only for a few specific brands?

    Also, I recently had a fraud issue with FigLeaves, so I don't feel comfortable recommending them as a company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, that's terrible! :( I completely understand not wanting to recommend.

    And you're right, it looks like it's just 15% off certain things.

    ReplyDelete