Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fussy Busty's Thursday Faves 10/11



 

 

Today's Thursday faves are all photos from my morning today. I am currently working as a nanny while I finish up my master's, so every day is something new with the kids. This morning the 4 year old and I went out to "pick berries" at 9 am (and 31 degrees.....*bbrrrrrr*) and we discovered that the family has a buckeye tree in their yard.

I'm from Ohio. We are the buckeye state. My husband's entire family is full of die-hard OSU Buckeye Football Fans. I employed the 4 year old to help me collect ALL of the buckeyes we could find. I am going to use my husband's drill and get my craft on later and put together some Christmas gifts after the buckeyes dry out. Perhaps some wreaths? Necklaces? Ideas abound!

 

 

[caption id="attachment_395" align="aligncenter" width="560"] Look at all the buckeyes!!![/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_394" align="aligncenter" width="225"] A buckeye was trying to evade our collection by hanging out in its shell.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_396" align="aligncenter" width="560"] Yep; We used one of their sand buckets. We actually ended up with almost double what you see here.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_397" align="aligncenter" width="560"] All gone![/caption]

 

Updates:

  • Still waiting on my Panache Sienna to get here so that I can try it again (got it in a 38K; too big in the cups, so re-ordered a 38JJ); Sending back the Tango for a 38J.

  • Winners for the giveaway were posted; I'll be working on coding data and compiling results in the next week. Thanks again to everyone that participated!!


This weekend is my husband and I's anniversary trip, so the blog/facebook/twitter will be exceptionally quiet Sunday-Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment