Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Where are you, Busty Ladies???

A topic that came up on Miss Underpinnings blog has really hit home for me....

Being a part of the bra blogging community is wonderful, but when you're not physically close to other bloggers, it's hard to stay connected. So many of the FABULOUS blogs I read are either based in the UK, or are located in states that are quite far away from Ohio. The most exciting thing that has happened to me was meeting Suzanne from Eveden (which was really quite exciting). I would love to meet other busty ladies in person!

Anyways, if you're from Ohio (or even close by PA, Indy, or maybe even Kentucky), shoot me a message! I would love to meet you and talk about boobs, bras, and a good fit :-)

 

10 comments:

  1. Brazil's not *that* far away, oh wait. :( But there's always a chance that my work could take me to Ohio for a bit, you know know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^that's supposed to be "you never know". Stupid typos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're here! Little did I know these was a whole brasophere of bloggers! Have any of you busty girls tried a "stick on bra"? Does such a thing exist? Example in my sig!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by!

    I have not tried a stick on bra....and I don't think that anything of the nature would be able to hold up my heavy boobs. However, that doesn't mean that reviews don't exist. I'll ask around and get back to you!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here in Columbus, so give me a shout out if you're in this neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I live on the east side of Columbus :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then maybe we can meet up for coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be lovely! Do shoot me an email sometime soon! fussybusty@hotmail.com :-)

    ReplyDelete