Friday, October 26, 2012

Fussy Busty's Thursday Faves 10/25 ....A day late...

I was really busy yesterday, but there are still some great reads this week that I wanted to highlight :-)

 



 

 

We ARE Good Enough  - Oh how I LOVE this post by Erica at A Sophisticated Pair. It's a wonderful read and I don't want to give too much away so that you HAVE to go read it :-)

Breast Bullying  - Claire at The Butterfly Collection talks about what Breast Bullying is and how we can stop it. I grew up with big boobs and always took flack from my family, friends, and even the people that I dated it. It hurts and it needs to stop.

Also, if you didn't know, the girls over at Invest In Your Chest are celebrating their 2nd Blogiversary! Go check out their blog! They have tons of giveaways that you can enter to win :-) 22 days left to go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As part of Thursday Faves, I am going to start including any relevant sales that I see on bras. I get all these emails in my inbox that I usually ignore (I am on a bra buying hiatus until after all of my Christmas shopping is finished....I solemnly swear I am up to no good....)

Both BraStop and LoveBras are offering free shipping to UK address and half-off worldwide! Yay for only paying $6 instead of $12 to the US for shipping. Also, they have tons of bras that are up to 75% off on the site (including bikinis!). Good until midnight Sunday 10/28

Bras are BOG1 1/2 off at Lane Bryant's Cacique (for those of you under a UK 44FF)

If you see anything else, feel free to comment :-)

 

Upcoming Reviews:

Elomi 'Betty' plunge bra (40HH)
Panache 'Tango II' Balconnet bra (in a 38J this time)
Elomi 'Energise' Sports Bra (in the sample size 38JJ that Eveden sent me)

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed the article, Nicole, and thank you so much for linking to us! xx

    ReplyDelete